? ??????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Eternal Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Favorite Class



Here are some pictures of me and my Japanese class. It's the funnest class I've ever taken!! It's so much fun! Especially when we make sushi! It's so yummy delicious! My family is going to host some Japanese summer exchange students for 2 weeks. I'm so excited!! We'll put pictures up later. They will be getting here on Caitlin's birthday, which is in about a week.

1 comments:

Elder J said...

Are you the president of the class? The class sounds really fun except for eating sushi!