? ??????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Eternal Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fourth of July



This is my family at the beach on the 4th of July. They left me at home all by myself because I had to work. How mean is that?! I guess I can't complain though because I went there for my graduation without them. Anyway, they flew kites that dragged them all the way down the beach, bought skim boards, and went to a tide pool.

1 comments:

Elder J said...

Was that the lighthouse they were in? I don't feel to bad for you, because you went without them.