? ??????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Eternal Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Abbie's Graduation




It was long and pretty cold toward the end because it was in an "outdoor" covered amphitheater. I never thought I would actually make it. ; ) I think I'll miss high school a little bit... not! : ) Grandma Pat and Sydney came up for my graduation. We had a super fantastic time!

1 comments:

Elder J said...

We have missed out on may special occasions and would have loved being there for THIS ONE!