? ??????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 259 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Eternal Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!


Here is a birthday card that I drew for Grandpa. (I, meaning Abbie...). What can I say? I'm a girl of many talents! ; ) Looks pretty good I think. I used a plethora of languages on this card. There is Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Italian, German, Dutch and Romanian...and English of course... : ) Thank goodness for google translate. I'm satisfied with that card. I think it's the best I've ever done. (^o^).

1 comments:

Sister J. said...

Abbie,

This birthday card is great -- thank you so much.

We love you.
Grandma and Grandpa Jackson